Our Growing Fence and Ranch Work Contracting Company is in need of a detail oriented professional to work with an excellent team in the capacity of Heavy Equipment Operator.
- Expert operation of New-model Dozers, Excavators, Compact Track Loaders, Wheel Loader, Forestry Mulcher among others.
- Focus on ensuring safety, quality, efficiency and profitability.
Qualifications for Heavy Equipment Operator:
- Applicable Experience and Knowledge of Operation Methods, Machine Transport & Maintenance
- Class A CDL Drivers License
- Observes Details and minimizes risks to Property and Equipment
- Ability to positively interface with customers
- Detail Oriented with High Standards of Quality
- Advocate for the good of the Client and the Company before self
- Stable Job History is Critical
- Must pass 50 State Criminal Background Check and submit to drug test
- Mechanical Aptitude with ability to Weld & Fabricate Metal Structure is a Plus
Visit our website at: www.TejasRanchFence.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
Application Questions for Heavy Equipment Operator:
- How many years of Heavy Equipment Mechanic experience do you have?
- How many years of Heavy Equipment Operator experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you located in or around Athens, TX?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Class A CDL?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you able to commute to this job’s location?
Please send your resume to Katherine Payne, Office Manager, Katherine@TejasRanchFence.com
Tejas Ranch & Game Fence | 903-292-0525
10151 US Hwy 175 West | Athens TX 75751